Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pokey, Preggers and V-day

Well life's been a little hectic lately. Friday I was almost arrested for a hit and run...yup you read that right. Apparently some lady says I hit her and didn't stop. I'm sorry WHAT?! I'm the girl who goes back inside if she accidently forgets to pay for something, I seriously doubt I'd risk spending time in the pokey (I can make jokes and laugh about it now, but I wasn't laughing about it on Friday) for a hit and run. As of today nothing has been done, but the adjuster did come and look at the truck and got a good laugh out of my story. Glad I could amuse him.

Up until today I'd been home sick with the crud. I went to the dr's yesterday and she said she didn't see any infection but asked if I might be pregnant...anything's possible I guess, but since AF showded up about three hours later I doubt it. Now I'm back to work, for one day b/c friday's my day off and Monday's a holiday!

Hubz and I have decided for Valentine's Day we're going to stay and I'm gonna make dinner and then we're going to go see a movie. Very low key and honestly I don't mind. The last thing I wanted to do was go to a resturant and wait for hours to eat. This way I can have what I want, not that I'm sure what that is, and it'll cost me a quarter of the price.

No comments: