Thursday, March 26, 2009

A baby, a mini-Reunion and School

Well my newest nephew, Josiah Marelle, decided to make his appearance into the world 3 weeks early. He was born yesterday, via c-section, at 320ish am weighing in at 6 lbs, 5oz and 19 inches long. He's so little but totally PERFECT! I can't wait to give him a cousing close to his age...here's hoping that happens sooner rather than later. Picture of this cutie are forth coming.

I'm off to South Carolina this weekend to visit a good friend from my college days. We haven't seen each other since my wedding a year and half ago. She was living in Cali but got a new job in October at the University of South Carolina. We've been trying to get together ever since then and finally are able to do...I'm so EXCITED!!! My UT girls are one of the things I miss most about college.

I got my first final grade. It's from Econ and it's a....'B'!!!!! HOORAY!!! And as a little icing on the cake I got a 100% on my take home final! What the hell is that all about?! Now I'm putting last minute touches on my Marketing Plan, the big grade for my Marketing class, and then it's in the hands of the professor. Right now i'm about 2.5pts away from an 'A' in that class so with any luck this paper will push it to an 'A' but if not I'm happy with a 'B'. This quarter definately wound up better than I ever expected. Next up...Law and Stats.

No comments: