Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Kidding

So I thought I'd do better but apparently not so much. Ehhhhh...oh well.

In other news... my sister's still pregnant, I'm still going strong with 'Bs' in Econ and Marketing and I'm done next week. I'm happy with 'Bs' sure and 'A' in Econ would have been nice but it's whateva.

We're working on the backyard this weekend excited and dreading it all at the same time. I'll be happy when it's done that's for sure.

My best friend has this weird ability to kind of know when someone is pregnant. She dreams about snakes and probably about 95% of the time it means someone she knows is pregnant. Unfortunately this time it's not me, but it might be her. She and her husband are trying for their 2nd. She's younger than I am but was ready for kids way before me. Here's hoping we wind up pregnant at the same time. We'd love for our kids to be best friends like we are and waht if we have a boy and girl and they get married, then we'd be related! But I'm but the cart before the horse...first we have to get KTFU!

No comments: