Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break?

I guess technically you could call the next two weeks my Spring Break. Since I'm not in school full-time I don't really get a Spring Break, but I do get two weeks off between winter and spring quarters. Speaking of winter quarter I finished the quarter with a 'B' in Econ and an 'A' in Marketing. The only was only after I questioned him about a zero on an assignment that we didn't even have!

In other not school realted news. My trip to SC was great and low ket, just what I needed. Now it's back to the grind of work and life. The step-son is on spring break next week and will be going to PA with MIL to spend the week there. This is an annual thing and we thought he wouldn't be able to go b/c she's in school but she wants to make it work. Which means hubz and I get the week for just the two of us. It's during times like this that we get to be the newlyweds I always picutred myself being but aren't b/c hubz has a son. We definately take advantage of them. There's always at least one trip to Hooter's for dinner and a sometimes we get wild and crazy and go the movies in the middle of the week!

I can't believe that next week is Easter. Where is the year going?! Although I can't say I don't appreciate the year speeding by it just puts me that much closer to graduating with my Master's and looking for a new job. While I enjoy most of the people I work with, I don't enjoy my job and can't wait to find something more challengning and fulfilling. Now it's back to said mundane job!

No comments: