Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moving on to Month #6

Well my body has failed once again! AF should be making her presence known some time today and just like every other month I feel like I've failed. Sure they say don't start to worry until you've been trying for at least a year, but how is that every other woman in my family can get KTFU just by thinking about it and I still have no babe to speak of after five months. So now we'll try for one more month and then take a two month break b/c of my sisters wedding being in May 2010. Then it's back to it. I'm not temping this month, not that I did this past month much anyway, and I'm going to try not to really think about it.

In less depressing news, I finished my 3rd qtr with a 4.0 and now my overall GPA is a 3.9! It's my silver lining.

No comments: