Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Half - Birthday Trippy!


Trippy Dippy
You're 6 months old today and I can't help but tear up a little.  Yup Momma's a crier, get use to it sweet boy because it will only get worse as you get older. 6 months ago God blessed us with you and I've never been more thankful for a gift than I am for you.  You're growing by leaps and bounds and the little hiccup we had in the beginning is but a memory.  We had a follow-up neuro appointment the end of February and assuming all tests go well you'll be off all your meds before you're 7-months!  You're sitting unassisted for longer periods now and rolling over like a pro!  You're a full on eating machine and after having a cold for several weeks I think you're finally on the mend. You and I have started daily walks and you love them, at least I think you do since you're not screaming and fall asleep every time -- that ability to fall asleep any time you're in a "moving" vehicle you get from Momma and if you're anything like me you won't ever grow out of it.  We have your 6-month appointment this Friday and I can't wait to see if you've finally hit that 15 lbs mark.  You've started eating solids and I'm looking forward to seeing what you like and don't like. 

It's hard for Momma to believe that we've hit such a big milestone already and with only a few bumps and bruises along the way.  Don't worry though I know the best is yet to come and I can't wait!

Happy Half-Birthday Little Man! Momma loves you!

No comments:

Blog Archive