Monday, June 27, 2011

Catch Up

Holy heck it's been a busy 3 weeks.  And while I managed to get a few posts scheduled during my absence I didn't get as many done as I would like so this post is going to serve as a catch up to what's been going on.

The 3 week madness, and thus my hiatus, started when my baby sister got married. 



Right after they kissed!  I think she's happy.

The wedding was beautiful, as was she, but it was a long weekend and  I barely had time breath because the following weekend was Father's Day and the hubz 30th birthday. 



Hubz is the one on the left.
I threw him a suprise party and while it didn't turn out quite as I had hoped he was suprised and enjoyed it so that's all that matters.  Sunday the Bean and I did some grocery shopping while Hubz and the Step-son went golfing with FIL (Father-In-Law) and a friend.  Then we ended the nite with dinner out. 

However, once again there was no time to breathe because this past weekend we celebrated MIL (mother-in-law's) 50th birthday with yet another suprise party, this time at my house.  She too was suprised but after this weekend I'll be happy not to attend another party until September, when my sweet Bean turns 1 (I can hardly believe it's only 2 months away!) 

So now here I sit finally with a minute to breathe, but not for too long because work's in the busy season so it's go, go, go from the time I get in until I leave.  But once I get home it's time to relax, as much as I can chasing around a super mobile almost 10 month old!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Blog Archive