Monday, June 6, 2011

Frustration

It always happens, whenever I try to get healthy I start off strong then frustration kicks in. After last week, when I put on the almost four pounds that I'd lost in the previous two weeks, I'm still at the exact same weight!  Even though I worked out at least 30 minutes everyday and stayed pretty close to my calorie goal!  WTF!  How is it I managed to lose 3.6 lbs no problem four weeks ago but now it's like pulling teeth!  What's even more frustrating is that my bathroom scale says I've had no change but the Wii says I've lost 1.6 lbs, what gives?!  Right about now would be the point I'd quit but I trudge on. I've moved my ulitmate goal, 130, time frame to a little further out.  I'm hoping I can reach it by the time we start trying for baby #2.  This allows me to hopefully get back on track and to be finished breastfeeding, which is part of the reason the weight isn't coming off as fast as I would like -- at least that's what I've heard but really who knows.

Once again I'm not posting my stats because I don't want to see my failure in writing.  I've said that I don't really care about the number on the scale I just want to be happy about how I look but when I feel like I'm working so hard with no change then that number really starts to weigh, no pun intnded, on me.  Here's to a better week.

No comments:

Blog Archive