Friday, September 16, 2011

Ramblings...

3-years after being told I was going to get a promotion if finally happened! And at a perfect time, what with both boys having birthdays this month and our Anniversary, 4-years, next month.  The extra money is definitely being put to good use as we pay off one car next month and the other by the beginning of next summer, ya know before we have to buy a bigger family car.

Speaking of bigger family car.  I keep waffling on when we should start trying for our newest little bundle.  We said February and really we can't afford it much before then, remember the two cars I just mentioned, but I'm ready!  Actually I've been ready since the Bean was 9 months.  It probably helps that he's finally sleeping through the nite. Of course it's only been a week and now that I've said that I'm sure I've jinxed it.

I still need to do a post about the Bean's birthday party but since I didn't get a lot of pictures I'm waiting on everyone to get theirs uploaded so I can steal them.  On the topic of pictures I'm having the hardest time deciding which ones I want to buy from his Cake Smash session there's SO many.  I'm giving myself a deadline to make a decision by the beginning of next month so we can get some hung up around the house, I still have to pick ones from the boys spring session too.  I'm such a slacker.

I'm so glad it's Friday.  We have a busy weekend, which is par for the course during September, but it's going to be spend with some of my favorite people so I'm not too upset.  We don't really have a break until November, crazy I know.

TGIF!

No comments: