Thursday, November 24, 2011

Another Year of Thanks(giving)

This time last year I was thankful for the fact that the Bean had just been taken off of the special formula he'd been on since his extended hospital visit, what a difference a year makes!

I'm thankful for a healthy little brown eyed boy that melts my heart and has changed me in the last year more than anything ever has.

I'm thankful for a husband whose been so understanding as I figure out the whole mothering thing while still being a wife.

I'm thankful for a job that pays the bills and allows me the flexibility to telework when necessary and work a compressed schedule so I get quality time with my family.

I'm thankful for my family/friends who make this crazy game of life well worth the ride.

I'm especially thankful for the men and women in the military who make it possible for me to have so many things to be thankful.  I'm thankful for thier sacrafice of holidays with their own families so that we can all have dinner with ours.

Mostly I'm thankful to God for giving me yet another year on this earth to be surrounded by loved ones and try to become a better person.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Blog Archive