Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sick Day

My little Bean was home sick today which means Momma got lots of snuggles, which was nice but I'm exhausted.  I picked him up from daycare yesterday and he was running a fever.  Hubz called me at work at 715 this morning to let me know that little man wasn't feeling any better and was still running a fever so I hurried home to spend the day at home.  I'm hoping tomorrow's a better day since I have a meeting I need to be at.  However, if he's not we have a plan in place for me to go in for my meeting and then leave work after so that hubz can get to work. I'll probably also make him and appointment since by tomorrow we'll be on day three with a low grade fever and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers that little man is much better tomorrow and all he needed was a little Momma/Bean time.

No comments:

Blog Archive