Monday, November 14, 2011

No Bueno

That lovely right there is my blackberry that have I had for about 6 months.  The picture on my wall paper is much better though, since it's a happy, scrunchy faced picture of the Bean the first time we put him on a swing!
AND

MMMMMM....Hot chocolate, only my most favorite winter drink EVER.  It must contain enough marshmallows to cover the top and a splash of Bailey's.

And now you're asking yourself what do these two things have in common?  Excellent question and the answer is NOTHING!  Which is why when my squishy little Bean threw my beautiful phone into my beloved drink I almost cried.  We stuck it in rice and thought that would do the trick.  But now my phone has a mind of it's own, which I guess is only fitting since it is my phone and a follower I am not but it's a little annoying so now I'm scouring eBay for a replacement because I'm not due for an upgrade with my cell provider until this time next year.  So what did we learn from this little mishap? Well, that's simple .... electronics should not be used to mix hot chocolate.

No comments:

Blog Archive