Monday, July 28, 2008

Almost Homeless

So with only three days left in the month and no rent paid for August we're almost homeless. We're hoping for positive news today, but I'm not holding my breath. Our house is almost completly packed and tonite I'm going to start moving things so we can get carpets cleaned in the master bedroom. Tomorrow will be the kitchen and Wednesday I'll tackle all the bathrooms, except for hubz because his is gross. On Wednesday we'll start moving stuff across the street to my BIL & SIL basement, unless we're moved/moving in to our house. Keep us in your prayers that we're in our own house before Friday. I don't want to share a house, I want my own house DAMN IT!!!

It a little more positive news I've decided to sit for my GRE the day we leave for vacay. I figure I'll take it and then either celebrate or commiserate while on vacation. Wish me luck!

No comments: