Monday, July 21, 2008

Houston We Have Lift Off!

So...all systems are go for our Closing on Friday. I can't believe that in four days I'll be a homowner. What have I gotten myself into?

We've rented the U-haul. And just have to finish packing the entire upstairs, but hey come hell or high water we're moving on Saturday. Now we just have to get some help.

In other house news I've picked out the sink, vanity and faucet for the downstairs bathroom.
SInk: http://tinyurl.com/5wx6t2
Vanity with faucet: http://tinyurl.com/5m5jrs

What do you think? I'm going to paint the walls a silvery/gray color and then have splashes of color for towels and stuff in the bathroom. Right now there's also a giant wall length mirror that I'm taking down and replacing with a smaller mirror for just over the vanity, but I haven't found anything I like yet. Plus, the sink, vanity and faucet are a little pricey so the mirror will have to wait.

Did I mention how excited I was?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sick and faucet! They are beautimus!!!