Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So It Begins....

Our big move..across the street. Yup that's right we started moving all our worldly possessions into the ILs garage last nite. We'll be lucky to even get a quarter of our crap in there but at least it's something. I'm so excited, please note the sarcasm there. I can't believe we're going to be homeless in one day and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it! Hubz is calling our loan officer today to see what our rate will be next when our current rate expires. Here's hoping it's lower, but since our life is like an example of Murphy's Law, I'm betting it'll be higher. This means all the money we have saved, okay not all, but some of the money we have saved will have to go towards buying down our rate to at least what it's currently at. GREAT!!! Things just keep getting better.

I had my first break down yesterday, at work no less. I thought I was doing good, but as it's known to do, everything just snuck up on me. I just don't understand. We did everything we were suppose to do and now we're being screwed and all we can do is say thank you! I'm sure it's just the first breakdown of many to come.

I also registerd for my GRE yesterday, which is sure to cause a breakdow all it's own, and started my application for Strayer. I can't believe I'm still thinking about going to school with all the stress I'm going through right now. Well, I do have to keep my eye on the prize.

At least this weekend I get to focus on something happy and not my situation. My oldest nephew had a birthday the middle of July and we're finally going to celebrate it at a roller skating rink. Should be fun. The step-son loves to roller skate and I've been know to bust a few moves on roller skates in my day. I can't wait!

No comments: