Monday, July 7, 2008

Let the Games Begin

So we are officially under contract. The lender locked in our rate today...6.325%. It's high but the market's in the toilet so what can you do. The plan is to refi in a couple of years with my credit union so we'll deal for now. The inspection is scheduled for tomorrow and the termite guy will be out by the end of the week. I can't belive how fast things are happening. It took forever to find this house and now it'll be ours before we know it.

I guess for once good things really did come to those who wait. We knew our house was out there, but it just took a while for us to find it.

Well, fingers crossed everything goes well for the inspection. It's just for informational purposes, since the house is a foreclosure, but I would hate for there to be anything major wrong with it and we have to walk away. Listen to me being Ms. Pessimist, as I tell hubz all the time...I'm just being a realist.

No comments: