Thursday, July 24, 2008

It Figures

I should have guessed that things were going to smoothly. Chances are we're not closing tomorrow. GREAT!!! My house is a maze of boxes. I have a pot, a skillet and a frying pan unpacked and no Gladware b/c it too is packed. Not to mention my cable gets disconnected tomorrow and I start paying for utilities at two houses tomorrow as well. GREAT!!! Ya know if we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any luck. Why can't things just go the way they're suppose to? Oh and if we don't move this weekend and get stuck moving during the week the only help we'll be guranteed is our siblings and in my case my sibling significant others. Should be fun right?

Let's keep our fingers crossed the stupid foreclosure company gets our title work today. Otherwise we're screwed. The only good thing about it is hubz will actually have pretend like he wants to hang out with me. He's done with softball too which means I'll have him all to myself....hmmmmm what shall we do?

No comments: