Saturday, May 9, 2009

5-years

Five years ago today I graduated from college. The four years I spent in Tampa are some of the most memorable of my life. I made friends that I still keep in touch with today. However, I look at my life five years later and I wonder how I got to this point. And I wonder why every few months I get to this same point where I wonder how my life got to this point. I have a great husband, a house that I own and job that pays well, but I can't seem to feel like somewhere I lost track. Track of who I am and what I used to want. And if what I used to want is what I still want. I never wanted to be a mom, but now it's really the only thing I can think of. I used to want to be a lawyer but now I'm gearing myself more towardsthe rinance field. I just can't help but think about how things have changed in the last five years.

No comments: