Monday, May 4, 2009

Why?

I have a slight addiction to the nest and the bump and they both started with my addiction to the knot. My addicition to the nest doesn't really affect me all that much. It's a place for me to get decorating ideas for our house and to find out things going on in the area that I may not have known about. However, the bump addiction kind of hurts my heart. Why? Well, simple it's all about people having babies, okay not completely but for some reason those are the boards I focus on. And yet here I sit still not pregnant. The window of opportunity is slowly closing until October and there's nothing I can really do, short of jumping the hubz more which I'm working on. I've said it once and I'll say it again it's not fair that I did everything the way I was suppose to and now that it's finally my turn to have a baby and I'm ready, I can't. WTF!!!!!

No comments: