Sunday, November 7, 2010

2-months

Bean

I can't believe you're already two months. Where has the time gone? I feel like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital, for the second time, and now your smiling at us and almost double your birth weight. Your health has done a complete 180 and hopefully by the time you celebrate your first Christmas you'll be in the clear and off of one of your three meds as well as off of the yucky formula.

After only 2-months you've given my life new meaning. I use to consider graduating from college and then getting my Master's my greatest accomplishment, but after 7 September 2010 that all changed and I now count you as my greatest accomplishment. I never expected to adapt to motherhood so well, especially considering I never wanted kids, but you my handsome little man make it easy. Sure we had a little hiccup in the beginning and that reflux is no fun but these all things we're dealing with and surviving.

There are no words to explain how much Momma loves you. I thank God for you every day and hope that I'm able to be the Momma you deserve. I can't wait to see what the next month and years bring.


Momma loves you Bean!

No comments:

Blog Archive