Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving! I always look forward to Thanksgiving because there's nothing I love more then a reason to eat an abundance of food and then vegging out on the couch watching football, I really am every man's dream wife. Also, it marks the beginning of the holiday season. Today we should all take a minute to think about those things we are most thankful for in our life, although I think we should take a minute to do this everyday.

I'm most thankful for a family that loves me and that I love. Sure they're loud and crazy but I couldn't imagine life without any of them, this includes the in-laws too. We are all a product of our families they shape who we are and while there are days when I'd love to get them all in a room and say WTF ... that's family.

I'm thankful for the blessing that is my little Bean. That little guy has changed my life, for the good. While his first days on this earth were a little rough, I knew that God wouldn't have given me something I couldn't handle and that he gave me a husband that would be beside me every step of the way.

I'm so thankful for my husband. He's endured my lack of sex drive during 9 months of pregnancy and now me trying to find my way back afterwards. It's bumpy right now but I know we'll find our way.

I'm thankful for the chance to wake-up everyday and look for the good in my life. I may not be quite where I expected to be at this point but I've got quite a few things I never expected to have at this point as well. I know God has a plan and I'm just going to let him guide me down the right path.

On this day when we're most thankful what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Blog Archive