Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Been a While

Wow...it's been a while since I touched base. Let's see since the last time I posted, with the arrival of Burrito, we've been settling in. After eight glorious weeks with my little man I started back to work today. I was happy to get back to the working world and have some adult interaction but I miss him and look forward to the end of the day more than I ever have. I've just about finished my post about his birth and subsequent health issues after his birth. These first two months have been a roller coaster but now we're getting to a good place. I didn't get to write a one month letter but I definately have one in the works for Sunday when he turns 2-month. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by and that he's already going to be two months! Time is precious these days, especially now that I'm back at work but I'm going to try and update at least 3 times a week and hopefully on Sundays. Hopefully I can figure out how to add pictures to so everyone can see my handsome little man. Of course there's always facebook.

No comments:

Blog Archive