Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful on Thursday

With only 7 days till Thanksgiving I find myself reflecting on the past year. This time last year I was once again in a funk because another month had passed that I wasn't pregnant. Little did I know that we'd be celebrating this holiday season with a little Bean or that following right behind the entrance of the Bean would be another of God's little gifts joining our crazy family.

-I'm thankful that my little sister had a healthy pregnancy and that she'll be meeting her third and final little boy this afternoon.
-I'm also thankful that this little gift and my little Bean will be so close in age and get to grow-up together, something my sisters and I didn't have.
-I'm thankful that my sister has found a man that loves her unconditionally and is a good father and step-father to my nephews.
-I'm thankful that after a rough few years my dad and I have a relationship again.
-I'm especially thankful for a husband that loves me unconditionally.
-I'm thankful that though the Bean had a rough start to life it appears things are turning around and he's going to be okay!
-I'm thankful that I wake-up everyday, by the Grace of God, and get to live my life the way I see fit.

Mostly I'm thankful for the way my life has ended up. It may not have been what I planned but it was all part of His plan and that's the only person with any control.

No comments:

Blog Archive