Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EARTHQUAKE!!!

I'm sorry I'm pretty sure I live on the East coast so why is that this afternoon my house began rattling and shaking, making me think it was about to explode, and causing me to run outside after grabbing the Bean from his crib.  Oh because we had an Earthquake, a 5.9 Earthquake,  in Northern Virginia.  It was crazy! It was scary! It was NOT fun! And it resulted in the Bean going yet another day without a real nap ... someone shoot me now!  This week is a good reminder of why I'm not nor could I ever be a stay-at-home mom.  I love my little guy but it's too much  when I can get him to nap and all he does is whine.  Of course I'm not sure why I have these issues during the week but on the weekends I have no problem.  Regardless I'm still enjoying this week with him, but I will most definitely be ready to go back to work on Thursday.

Speaking of Thursday we're headed to the Beach for the weekend on Thursday!  Can't wait!  Hubz' oldest brother's wife's family has a beach house in Corolla, NC and we're headed down Thursday nite after and unplanned dinner with Hubz' Aunt from Massachusetts.  She was suppose to be here next weekend but apparently there was a change a plan and is normally the case with Hubz' family we didn't find out until after everything was already finalize.  Ces la vie.

So one more day working from home and then to the office on Thursday. 

No comments: