Thursday, August 4, 2011

More Party Details

My Sweet Bean will be 11 months on Sunday so I'm in full party planning mode.  The invite design is finished and I'll order invites this weekend.  I just ordered his onsie for the big day:

It's from Maddie Bug Baby
Isn't it so cute.  The shop had tons of cute stuff but I've had my eye on this for months now and it matches his invites perfectly!  I'm ordering favors from Oriental Trading next week and the Momma's on task for an uber cute cake, she never disappoints so I'm not worried in the least.  We're all set up for pictures with our photographer Angela with A.V.Smith Photography, she did his 2 months pictures and pictures of both the boys this summer.  We love her!  All that'll really be left is some DIY stuff I want to tackle like the birthday banner and the photo timeline.

I'm so excited and sad at the same time because he's on his way to being a toddler and not my little baby.

No comments: