Monday, May 2, 2011

In Case You Hadn't Heard....

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD ... yes D-E-A-D!!!  Almost 10 years after 9/11 the mastermind behind one of the most devestating days in American history is no more and I say GOOD RIDDENS.  There's a special place in HELL waiting for you!

I'm a "retired" Army brat and many of my closes friends and family have served or are serving our great Nation, this place I call home ... the good ol' U-S-A.  To them and their families I thank you! For the sacrafices that you've all made during the last 10 years.  To the families that I may never meet I thank you as well.  And to those whose love ones have made the ultimate sacrafice my prayers and most hearfelt thank you!

Today as we all cheer and thank God for what I truely see as a blessing may we also keep in mind all that has been lost.  My brother-in-law posted the following on Facebook and I just had to share.

Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist the world to keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust....Amen

GOD BLESS AMERICA & OUR SOLIDERS!

No comments:

Blog Archive