Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

I've been quite the slacker in blogging this week but in my defense I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time, yes I blog at work my life is too crazy at home during the week to try and blog at home.  But since I currently can't seem to find my motivation, not good since I have a to-do list a mile long but I'm trying to focus really I am, I decided I'd do my Thankful on Thursday.

Monday is Memorial Day which means this weekend will be full of BBQ, friends, family and Rolling Thunder.  While all of this is sure to be a good time I think it's important for us to remember what Monday is really about.  It's about remembering those men and women that gave the ultimate sacrafice in defending our country.  And giving thanks for those that choose to continue the good fight. So this weekend go ahead and enjoy your friends, family and good food but make sure to take a minute or two and show thanks for those that have made or make it possible. 

To my friends and family that have served or continue to serve I thank you.  This thank you should also be extended to their families because while they're not doing the dangerous work that sometimes comes with being a Solider they're still doing a hard job in keeping things running at home and supporting their loved ones so that they can continue doing what they love.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments:

Blog Archive