Monday, May 9, 2011

I Lost...

Weight that is!  Since last Monday I've lost 1.7 lbs!!!  I'm only 5 lbs away from my first goal and hopefully in time for my littlest sisters wedding next month.  I'm acutally suprised that I lost so much considering all the eating and no exercising I did this weekend but I'll take it.  Today I'm getting back on track with the exercising and food listing.  Keeping track of my food is what really helps me.  I'm a grazer and snacker and eater even when I'm not hungry.  If I'm writing on everything that I'm eating I'm able to stay more aware of what I'm putting in my mouth.  It's suppose to be beautiful all week so I see lots of walking in mine and Bean's future, I can't wait since Bean always seems to sleep so much better when he gets some fresh air. 

Well, here's where I'm at:

Starting weight: 156.7
Today's weight: 155
Weight loss: -1.7
First goal: 150 - (reward - massage)
Final goal: 130 (reward - COACH bag)

No comments:

Blog Archive