Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The jouney continues ... week 3

I wasn't going to even mention my weigh in this week.  Partially because I was home sick yesterday with a wicked migraine and didn't weigh-in until this morning and partially because my weight loss was a measly .1 lb!  What the hell is that?!  For two weeks I lose almost 4 lbs then this week I don't even manage a pound, REALLY!!  Then a friend on MFP (My Fitness Pal) and the hubz reminded me that while I'm losing weight I could also be gaining muscle.  Okay I'll take that but what really hit home was when I put on a pair of work pants that has two buttons that hadn't both been buttoned since WAY before I got knocked up with the Bean.  I didn't initally button both when I first got dressed seeing as last week when I wore said pants they still didn't fit.  But on my first trip to the bathroom I wasn't really paying attention and I buttoned both and then I stopped and realized holy hell I'm losing weight!!!  So I'll take that measly .1 lb for this week but next week that scale better come up with something better.

So here we are:

Starting weight: 156.7
Today's weight: 153
Weekly loss: -.1
Total loss: -3.7
First goal: 150 - (reward - massage)
Final goal: 130 (reward - COACH bag)

I'm 3 pounds from that massage.  Oh wouldn't that be a great way to start the summer!

No comments:

Blog Archive