Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Derailed

Well, I knew it would happen eventaully.  I let my weight loss get derailed and now I'm back to where I started.  I didn't weigh in on Monday, it was  holiday after all, but I did this morning and the scale told me what I already knew.  In the course of a week, really probably the weekend alone, I'd gained back the almost 4 pounds that I'd lost in the last 3 weeks!  FANTASTIC!!!  I'm not gonna lie I'm discouraged.  But really I brought it on myself. I didn't need to eat four bowls of yummy trifle at my sister-in-law's cookout and I didn't have to have dessert at dinner on Saturday when we celebrated that same sister-in-law's birthday, but I did and so here I am.  Last week was also hard in the exercise department because I haven't been able to get out and walk with the Bean since I have my sister's two younger boys right after work now.  This means by the time they get picked up it's time to start dinner and then get the Bean ready for bed and then it's 8 and I don't want to walk by myself so I just exercise in the basement which is great but boring when I have to do it EVERY day!  I have to figure something out though because now I'm back to where I was and that is NO bueno!

I'm not even bothering with stats because I don't want to see my failure in numbers. 

No comments:

Blog Archive