Friday, October 3, 2008

HOORAY for Friday!!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday. It's been a crazy week and work and a lazy week at home. I've got these big plans to have big things done by Christmas, but have done nothing to even get any of them started. SLACKER!!! So although tomorrow will be mostly abused by soccer for the step-son I'm getting stuff done..damn it! Except first I must travel to Springfield with my favorite sister-in-law to make hair appointments for wedding next year. She may not have an acutal place to get married, but at least everyone will be able to get their hair done...I think it's funny. Anyways....Sunday is FOOTBALL and dinner for mine and hubz' first anniversary. The anniversary's actually Monday, but we're bowling so we'll do dinner Sunday and presents on Monday. WOOHOO...just how every girl wants to spend her first wedding anniversary. Eh..whatever I'm sure it's just precurser for what every other one will be like.

In other news...I still hate my job, but I'm starting to remedy that fact since I'll be starting my Master's Program on Tuesday!!! I'm started looking at the calendar and if things work out I'll be graduating in May 2010, just before my 10 year high school reunion..NICE!! Big things will be happening in 2010 my middle sister is getting married that May and we may have a baby! It seems so far away but it'll be here before I know it...I mean it's already October I don't know where the year went.

Well until later....

No comments:

Blog Archive